Join an exciting team of professionals where working at the leading edge is fun, and everything you do has an impact. Optimized Gas Treating, developers of ProTreat(R), the world’s premier mass transfer rate-based process simulator for gas treating, and SulphurPro(R), a kinetics-based simulator for sulfur recovery unit simulation is located in Buda, TX, which offers the best of two worlds – enjoy living in a peaceful, family-oriented, small-town environment surrounded by plenty of outdoor activities and Texas hill country wineries while being only 30 minutes from the rousing, tech-hub city of Austin. OGT offers competitive salaries, excellent medical and dental benefits, tuition reimbursement program, and 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions.
- Provide programming and IT support for a small but well-established company which licenses commercial Windows software.
- Programming duties involve supporting a team of developers / engineers and will include developing new features, troubleshooting / debugging, testing, and refactoring legacy code.
- IT duties will include supporting and maintaining a small on-site server and some in-house database applications.
- Four year degree in Computer Science or related field
- Proficiency in programming including object-oriented programming. Knowledge of - or willingness to learn – Delphi, C++ and FORTRAN.
- Knowledge of basic IT topics including networking, security, backup / recovery systems.
- Working knowledge of Windows Server technologies
- Legally authorized to work in the US – no sponsorship available
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative self-starter able to operate in a team-driven environment
- Experience in file-sharing, source control, and version control in collective coding environment (preferred)
- GUI development design and coding in object-oriented programming (a plus)
- Coding Languages: Fortran, VBA, Delphi (Object Pascal), C++
- 5+ years of working experience