Listed below are our upcoming seminars. You can also view photos of our past seminars.
- June 16th, 2014 thru June 16th, 2014 : ProTreat® Workshop, Houston, TX, USA
- Hands-on ProTreat workshop using Mercaptans Removal with Amines and Caustic, and Corrion Prediction as case studies
- August 11th, 2014 thru August 11th, 2014 : ProTreat ® Aliso Viejo Workshop
- This is a 1/2-day gas treating workshop that covers critical operating parameters in selective treating, avoiding pitfalls in design & operation of CO2-removal units in LNG production, and predicting corrosion rates within the process simulator.
- August 11th, 2014 thru August 11th, 2014 : ProTreat® Workshop, Houston, TX, USA
- Hands-on ProTreat workshop using LNG Production, Tower Internals Selection, and Corrion as case studies
- September 17th, 2014 thru September 17th, 2014 : GPA Europe Workshop, Madrid, Spain
- This is a one-half day, hands-on workshop using process simulation software to dissect and understand some of the nuances of (1) Avoiding Pitfalls in Designing and Operating CO2 Removal units in LNG Production; (2) How Tower Internals Affect Selectivity; (3) Predicting Corrosion Rates by Integration into Process Simulation.
- November 3rd, 2014 thru November 3rd, 2014 : Sulphur 2014 Workshop - Paris, France
- Process Simulation for Effective Gas Treating